Sunday, October 29, 2006

The spooky Mitchell family






Halloween is here and the Inverness Mitchells are really celebrating! Things are finally beginning to settle down as the temperatures fall into comfortable ranges! My sister took this picture of us as we got home from the Trunk o Treat at church! The Daisy and Donald costumes were a hit, and the girls were the cutest little Tinkerbell's that I'd ever seen! I got some formal pictures taken in the Tinkerbell costumes, and those should be in the mail soon.

The other pictures are Campbell on Lover Boy, trying to learn how to ride horses--the goal is to have her doing some of the horse shows when she turns 5. She is working on getting Lover Boy to know her voice and to obey her commands. Campbell needs someone to boss around, and Annastyn appreciates when she takes that energy out on a horse, rather than on her!

I took my 2 girls and went and spent a week with my Grandmother last week--one of the days we went to an old lake house that I used to play at when I was a little girl. The two girls had fun collecting snails and minnows, and digging in the sand. When I was a kid, the Orlando FL temple did not exist, so it was really neat to see the Temple spires on the other side of the lake! How things change.


I hope the Brandon family is doing great--we have started the Christmas shopping! So if anyone has wish lists, this would be a fun place to post some stuff.

Recently there hasn't been much activity on the blog, but I'll keep writing!

Hope all is well,

Brittan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home