Friday, October 06, 2006

Updated chart

Mom is sending me some of the research on for the previous generations--but until I get that through "snail mail" I am just plugging along without really knowing much of the background. See on my family--I grew up hearing stories of my grandparents/parents talking about cousins/aunts/uncles etc. so sometimes I have a pretty good sense when I make a proper connection. I don't have that (at least not yet) when it comes to Brian's side of the family--but I'll get there :)

If you actually go into my website--you can see the notes that I put on different people--rather than just the generation charts--some of these notes will say "I have No idea if this is a connection--but it's here just in case".

Mom told me of a few spelling errors--which I corrected online--and I started playing around with a few more names.


Here is a few generations with Andrew Campbell being generation (1). I made a giant leap when I connected Peter Campbell's parents--and since Campbell is a pretty common name--it was probably a bad link. But just shoot me an email (brittanmitchell@gmail.com) if you know of other names. The further back we go--the easier it is to connect with other websites.

On the maternal side if Duncan (b. 1863) had the following brothers/sisters--then I think it is a good connection: Ellen, Margarat, William, Ann. It fits with information from a British census. If This doesn't fit--then it's super easy to delete and put the proper stuff.

Until I get Mom's letter--this is the best I can do for today :)

Check out the updated generation chart.

http://www1.tribalpages.com/tmp/1160157632937.pdf (For Andrew Campbell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home