Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dax is two!




Happy Birthday Dax! The big two. To celebrate this milestone--I made Dax his very own quilt, a Brittan original :) It was a lot of work--but I know it was worth it. Nanna says that Maddax LOVES blankets! I'm excited to make my next quilt--but we'll have to wait for another special occasion.

I hand-stitched his name into the quilt (so it's not perfect) and I picked patterns that I thought that any Mitchell boy would appreciate (trucks/trains and balls). I put a super soft fabric on the back. We hope he enjoys it. The other picture is Campbell and Annastyn at the Orlando Florida temple last week. Our ward had a temple trip. Brian went in and participated, and the 3 girls stayed outside and played in the grass. It was fun for the girls to be at the temple again.

Lots of love,

Brittan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home